What is a Best Value Garage Door?
True value does not stop at purchase price – especially when you consider that a garage door should have a long working life.
It has the right motor to do the job, it fits correctly – keeping the elements and burglars out, compliments your house and adds to your most valuable asset.
Quality at Every Stage
Having our own factory and installers means we are responsible for our own work, and have expert experienced workers.
We do not have to reply on third party suppliers.
All our KM garage Door staff are vastly experienced, undergo regular training and are fully insured.
- Poor quality materials
- Incorrect Motor Size
- Non-genuine Parts
- Not insured
- Lacks enforceable guarantee
Recent Examples where we discovered poor value
A recent call-out;
- 1 year old automatic gate opener
- Unreliable for 6 months, then stopped working completely
- Emergency call out as owners car was stuck inside
- KM discovered that the existing motor way too small for the gate
- Fitted new automatic gate system with correct motor size
We recently assisted with
- Garage Door (new) only 6 months old
- Never reliable
- Did not shut properly
- Original installing company uncontactable
- KM discovered installed garage door installed poorly
- Not even running properly on tracks
- As such had damaged the garage door
- KM fixed tracking issue and door closing point
- Also repaired garaged door damage