Garage Door Buying Guide
KM Garage Doors can assist you with this important decision. We personally inspect every site so you can be assured that your advice is tailored to your situation.
Factors to consider are;
- Type of dwelling
- Ceiling Height
- Colour preference
- Material requirements
- Forcast Daily Usage
Types of Garage Doors
KM Garage Doors offers all types of garage doors, and they can be automated for convenient operation.
These are made of ribbed steel curtain that moves vertically, around a drum that is guided by tracks and counterbalanced. We offer built to last B&D roller garage doors.
Roller Doors are
- Perfect for Garages & Sheds
- Great for unobtrusive ceiling storage
- A Traditional look
- Available in a wide colour range
They do however require plentiful headroom.
Sectional doors are comprised of a number of panels that are hinged together, and retract overhead.
Depending on your opening size, you can have 4, 5 or 6 panels high.
- Match pattern and style of house
- Steel, wood and other materials
- Broad range of colours and styles
- Window inserts available
- Air Mesh inserts to assist with airflow
This comprises of a hard-wearing Flex-a-Door which is then fitted onto a curved track. The Flex-A-Door is a design exclusive to B&D.
- Perfect for restricted headroom
- Replaces hard to open tilt doors
- Where easier solution is required for existing tilt door
These are made from one piece that tilts, via pivoting arms. KM Garage Doors manufacture, supply its own quality tilt doors, as well as trusted brands B&D.
A tilt door
- Almost any material can be used
- Lowest possible headroom requirements
- Has wide range of finishes and colours.